[Eeglablist] Loading and Reading Channel by Channel rather than All Channels at once using loadcnt.

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 6 11:15:30 PDT 2009

Dear Sahrmin,

the function that reads CNT files in the latest reversion of EEGLAB
allows to read the data in a memory mapped format (the data is not
read in memory).
Select memory mapping in the EEGLAB options. Then in the reading
interface, there is an option to load the file memory mapped. This was
recently implemented by Craig Rypstat.
You may then downsample.

Arno