[Eeglablist] importing big files

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:09:04 PDT 2009

Hi Christian,

an easy way to do that would be to use memory mapping. The main
challenge would be to modify the CTF reading function so that decoded
data is written to disk gradually as it is been read. It needs to be
written as single precision float channel x timepoints. Then once this
is done, EEGLAB (or any software that handles memory mapped data) will
be able to access it directly.

Arno