[Eeglablist] 64-bit linux

Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Wed Sep 2 01:34:17 PDT 2009

Hi,

Concerning fieldtrip/fileio subdirectories, I believe there is a
conceptual problem in FieldTrip which I described in the FieldTrip
mailing list:
https://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.cgi?A2=ind0909&L=fieldtrip&&P=278

Concerning the biosig subrirectory, recent BioSig releases have at least
64-bit Linux MEX files (but no Mac files):
	$ ls biosig4c++/matlab/mexSLOAD.mex*
	biosig4c++/matlab/mexSLOAD.mexa64
	biosig4c++/matlab/mexSLOAD.mexglx
	biosig4c++/matlab/mexSLOAD.mexw32
Please upgrade EEGLAB to a newer release of BioSig.

Generally speaking, I'm not sure which of the missing MEX files might be
useful to EEGLAB. It would be good if the EEGLAB documentation could
detail which MEX files might need to be built during installation.

I wrote:
> I am in the process of deploying EEGLAB on 64-bit Linux machines. I have
> checked availability of *.mexa64 files in the EEGLAB distribution
> compared to *.mexglx files.
>[...]

Regards,
--