[Eeglablist] rodent systems advice

Christopher Lee-Messer chris.leemesser at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:02:27 PDT 2009

Hello, our lab is setting up to do video EEG on mice and rats and we
were searching for advice on the best systems to do this.  Our
collaborators have several different methods---grass amplifiers,
clinical systems adapted for mice.  Some ground-shield the tether,
some do not.
Our lab uses neurolynx systems for multichannel recordings so that is
an option but the application is different and we are open to
different systems and methods.

I was curious if anyone on this list could relate their advice and
experience with rodent EEG.

Many thanks,

-Chris

--