[Eeglablist] Regarding Simultaneous fMRI-EEG Data

Deepali Shewale deepali.shewale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:32:08 PDT 2009

 Dear Makoto,
Even i am working on similar stuff of removing Gradient and BKG artifact
removal from EEG data in Analyzer. However, i am not able to remove the
gradient artifact completely, there is still some residual artifact
remaining in the data because of which it is not removing BKG artifact
effectively also. I am removing gradient artifact in following way:
1] I am writing markers based on Volume.
2] Subtracting the template based on Correlation option.
3] Applying LPF using IIR filter. Slope for IIR filter 48 and
cut-off Frequency 50 Hz.
I feel i am doing all this step correctly following the manual, bt still not
getting proper results. i am not getting where exactly i am going wrong. can
you just help me out with this, if possible can you mail me the complete
list of steps you are performing while doing Gradient artifact correction.

Thanks.