[Eeglablist] warnings

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 23 13:46:15 PDT 2009

These warnings are from BIOSIG and Fieldtrip so there is unfortunately
little we can do about them.
They occur depending on the Matlab configuration (they do not occur
99% of the time) but we have not figured out yet what configuration
cause them to appear.
I invite you to contact the BIOSIG and Fieldtrip developers as these
are relatively easy fixes.
Thanks,

Arno