[Eeglablist] How to use Wavelet Baselines in newtimef()?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:03:41 PDT 2009

> Is this what the 'baseline' parameter does?
> I attempted to use it put it would only accept positive values even
> though
> my epochs start at -200 and finish at 1000.

I have just tried using the function with negative baseline values and
it worked perfectly. The lower time limit is not the same as for the
data though. If you are using a window of 300 ms for performing time-
frequency decomposition, you will loose the first 150 and the last 150
ms of each epoch. The newtimef function does print on the command line
the size of the window in both samples and seconds.

Hope this helps,