[Eeglablist] relationship between no of channels and no of components

Indir Jaganjac ijaganjac at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 08:14:14 PDT 2009

Prof.Piotr Jaskowski,

There is probably some redundancy in your data, so runica() does PCA automatically,
in order to reduce dimensionality.

If you want to retain all 32 channels, you can do this:

After choosing Tools > Run ICA, this pop-up window comes up: RUN ICA decomposition -- pop_runica(). Type 'pca',32 in commandline options box (instead of 'extended',1).

regards,

I. Jaganjac