[Eeglablist] Importing and Exporting EGI Data To/From EEGLab

Joseph Dien jdien07 at mac.com
Wed Oct 28 20:45:00 PDT 2009

I might be able to help with it but would need a copy of the file and
a description of exactly what you did to import it into EEGlab.
Basically, I wrote the FieldTrip code for importing segmented Simple
Binary files but someone else patched it to handle unsegmented data
and it sounds like something about the patch isn't working.

On the other hand, if all you want to do is use ICA, I'd recommend
using my ERP PCA Toolkit.  It has an automatic routine for applying
EEGlab's ICA to session data to remove eye blinks.  It also
facilitates using ICA on averaged ERP data (if that's what you want to
do).  I myself use EGI data so both EGI EGIS and Simple Binary formats
are fully supported for both import and export. It's currently in beta
and I'm about to post a new release.  I'd be happy to send a copy to
you.  Otherwise, keep an eye on it at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/erppcatoolkit/
.

Cheers!

Joe