[Eeglablist] DIPFIT: changing model template .loc file

David Towers dtowers at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:06:17 PST 2009

We use BESA (5.2) with a non-standard cap.  We have the spherical
coordinates of the cap.  My question is can a template .loc file for BESA be
created with our standard spherical coordinates while still using the other
files for fitting with the BESA model (e.g. standard_BESA.mat with the
spherical shell parameters).  This would speed up the electrode
co-registration process for us quite a bit, especially given that our
standard cap coordinates are often nowhere near 10-20 coordinates.

Thanks.

--
David N. Towers, Ph.D.
Psychology Department