[Eeglablist] Importing *.CNT and *.EEG files into eeglab - scaling issues ?

Deirdre von Pechmann dvonpechman at harthosp.org
Thu Nov 19 16:58:05 PST 2009

We used Scan4.3 to acquire and we used 32-bit on the import screen.
That should be Ok, right?

thanks
Deirdre

>>> Andrew Hill 11/19/09 7:18 PM >>>
If you acquired the CNTs using an old version of Scan, use 16-bit on the import screen; if a newer version of Scan, use 32-bit. Mixing up those two does produce odd scaling problems.
Best,
Andrew