[Eeglablist] sources localization

Blefari Maria Laura m.blefari at sssup.it
Sun Nov 22 23:42:24 PST 2009

Hi everyone,
    I would like to post this question. When I select the
MNI coordinate I got this message from the command window
in Matlab: ?EEG checkset note for expert users: Noze
direction now set to default +X in EEG.chanlocs and
EEG.dipfit?. Does it mean that the reference system will
change? I mean the +X axis is directed from the center to
the nasion, -X axis is directed from the center to the
inion, +Y will localize the left hemisphere while ?Y the
right hemisphere? I want to be sure that I am right when I
run the pop_dipplot function and read the source
localization coordinates.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.
Maria Laura