[Eeglablist] sources localization

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 25 13:11:52 PST 2009

Dear Maria,

you may ignore this message. This is just for expert users. EEGLAB by
default considers the noze in the +X direction. When you read a file
and you set the noze direction to a direction which is different from
+X (in the channel editor interface), upon pressing OK, EEGLAB will
rotate your full montage so that the noze is in the +X direction. The
process should be totally transparent to you.