[Eeglablist] Parallel port

Jim Stieben jstieben at yorku.ca
Thu Dec 17 13:23:56 PST 2009

Timing will likely be an issue. I would suggest something like the
following which can be configured with a parallel port. This is what we
use for a portable system running Eprime.

http://smallpc.com/prod_sc240.php

Best,

Jim

jefferiksen at comcast.net
Sent by: eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu
12/17/09 04:19 PM

Ido Davidesko <idd at netvision.net.il>
cc
eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu
Subject
Re: [Eeglablist] Parallel port

you can purchase a USB to parallel port adapter/cable/converter that
hopefully will not add too much latency
-Jeff Eriksen