[Eeglablist] A quick question about baseline correction after ICA

zhu zhu zhuzude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 01:59:42 PST 2009

Dear All,
I have a puzzle when extract epochs from ICA-back projected data. Let' say,
I selected one component after ICA, when I extract epochs for a specified
marker (condition), should I use baseline correction (default = -200 0)? The
reason I ask this question is that I the data was baseline corrected before
ICA, and sometimes the baseline correction during extracting epochs will
change the relative amplidute( i.e. A > B without baseline correction, but A
< B after using baseline correction). Any comment is highly appreciated!
Thank you!
Best regards,
Zude