[Eeglablist] how to read channel locations

Yalda Shahriari ya.sh.h85 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 07:48:03 PST 2009

Hi
I am working on P300 speller based BCI. I want to know whether my data
I have recorded is correct or not.I downloaded the bci competition III
dataset II but it was very complicated and I really confused them. I
want to know if anybody has just a part of dataset II for example just
for one character because I just want to know whether my datasets ara
correct or not.
thank you.