[Eeglablist] Time frequency analysis on a studyset

Cornelia McCormick cornelia.mccormick at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:57:54 PST 2010

Dear all,

We are interested in hippocampal theta frequency signaling during memory
tasks and collected intracranial data from eight temporal lobe epilepsy
patients. I already analyzed each individual dataset with time frequency
analyses, built in eeglab, however, I cannot run a group analysis. I created
a studyset of all datasets but then I cannot click on the "edit" or "plot"
button anymore (they are just not highlighted anymore). I am really stuck
here and hope that anybody has any idea.

Thanks in advance for any comment.
Cornelia McCormick