[Eeglablist] Time frequency analysis on a studyset

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 21 08:56:25 PST 2010

Dear Cornelia,

STUDY sets works differently than datasets and they have their own
dedicated menu to compute and visualize time-frequency
transformations. After creating a STUDY set, you may use menu item
"STUDY > Precompute channel measures" to precompute the time-frequency
decomposition for all channels and all subjects. This may take some
time but once you have done it, you will not have to do it again. You
may then use menu item "STUDY > Plot channel measures" to plot time-
frequency decomposition for each individual subjects or for all
subjects pooled together. You will also be able to perform statistical
group analysis.

The STUDY menu also contains the same type of menu for processing and
visualizing independent components.

This part of the EEGLAB wiki deals with working with a STUDY

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_04:_Independent_Component_Clustering

I hope this helps.
Best regards,

Arno