[Eeglablist] Export from BESA, import in to EEGLAB

Ilya Adamchic dr.ilya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 02:20:53 PST 2010

Dear all!

Could you share your experiences regarding data transfer from BESA to EEGLAB.
We use BESA to do a data preprocessing and artifact correction (which we find nicely done in BESA)
then want to import this data to the EEGLAB. This does not run smooth.
Did you have experiences with those two systems?
What would be the best way to export continuous data from BESA and import it in to EEGLAB?

Please reply to iamed2 at mail.ru

Thanks very much in advance for any response.