[Eeglablist] question about pop_newtimef

ceren akdeniz cerenakdeniz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 08:08:31 PST 2010

Dear EEGlab members,

I'm a new user of EEGlab, and I have two questions. Please fell free to contribute.

I'm using "pop_newtimef" to plot a specific time limit  [10000 -150000ms] of my data. However because of default number of output times ( 'timesout',200)
 i can never be sure whether the image that I have plotted is representing the time points that I am interested.
When I change it, it says "Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch."
the whole code is like the following,

for i=1:EEG.nbchan

[ersp itc powbase times1 freqs]=pop_newtimef( EEG, 1, i, [10000  150000], [0] ,'type', 'phasecoher', 'topovec',i, 'elocs', EEG.chanlocs, 'chaninfo', EEG.chaninfo, 'title','Channel power and inter-trial phase coherence','padratio', 1, 'plotphase','off','maxfreq',45,'baseline',NaN,'timesout',200);
spect1(i,:,:)=ersp;

end

figure
imagesc(times1,freqs,squeeze(mean(spect1)));axis xy
colorbar

at the end spect1 is;

  Name         Size                    Bytes  Class     Attributes

  spect1      30x922x200            44256000     double

Another thing; is there an easy way to change/control the range of color map of power spectrum  in 'pop_newtimef'?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Ceren Akdeniz