[Eeglablist] fieldtrip massages in matlab 7.5.0 (R2007b)

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:49:18 PST 2010

Dear Ralf,

I will take a Field Trip Massage myself :-).
Just kidding. Yes, we are aware of these messages which occurs on
Windows 7 only I think, when using Matlab 7.5.
I suggest you delete the folder \eeglab\external
\fieldtrip-20090727\external\biosig\. This is going to have minor
consequences on importing data using the File-IO module.
I have not done it in the repository because I want to preserve the
integrity of the Fieldtrip folder (and not distribute a - yet another
- modified version of Fieldtrip).
I have told the Fieldtrip developers about it, but it is actually a
problem with Biosig, yet another module external to Fieldtrip... This
is getting complicated.

Just delete the folder and you will be fine.