[Eeglablist] ERSP parameters in STUDY

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:28:09 PST 2010

Well if you set the basline to be only 100ms long, then you can't
reasonably expect to look at frequencies below about 10Hz. The
rationale being that a 10Hz oscillation has--by definition--10
oscillations per second, or a period of 100ms. If you work with the
definition that to get a reasonable measure of TF baseline activity
you need at least one full oscillation, then you can only look at
frequencies with periods of 100ms or shorter.

In short, use a longer baseline.

::brad