[Eeglablist] ERSP parameters in STUDY

Baris Demiral demiral.007 at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:39:00 PST 2010

Data is filtered  highpass 0.3Hz and lowpass 40Hz, and epochs were set from
-300ms to 1000ms to event onset. Baseline is -100-0ms. I wonder there are
some parameters I should set beforehand.  Any ideas? Or at least, am I the
only one experiencing this problem, or is this a bug? That is what I am
trying to understand.