[Eeglablist] Eliminaton of the Individual Differences

Chung-yeon Lee jamixlee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:56:01 PST 2010

Hello all,

I got some eeg dataset from 10 subjects.
Here I've met a problem which is that data are individually different.
For example, subject A, B and C each have 3 dataset and these data need to
make clusters.
However, they don't due to the individual differences.
How can I eliminate the differences and classify all the data?
Please let me know if you have success with this matter.

Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes!

--
Chung-yeon Lee
Division of Multimedia Engineering, College of Engineering, Sungkyul
email : jamixlee at gmail.com