[Eeglablist] Eliminaton of the Individual Differences

Chung-yeon Lee jamixlee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:52:42 PST 2010

Hello all,

I got some eeg dataset from 10 subjects.
Here I've met a problem which is that data are individually different.
For example, subject A, B and C each have 3 dataset
that is related with their emotional status: happy, angry, neutral.
I expect that these data would make 3 clusters according to the emotions.
However, they don't make any clusters and I think it's because of the
individual variances.
How can I eliminate the differences
and classify all the data as they represent each emotional status?
Please let me know if you have succeed with this matter.
Further more, if you send me EEG data which related with this work, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes!

--
Chung-yeon Lee
Division of Multimedia Engineering, College of Engineering, Sungkyul
email : jamixlee at gmail.com