[Eeglablist] Co-registration procedure DIPFIT

Katy Ericson katy.ericson at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 01:45:43 PST 2010

Hi Kelly,
thanks a lot for your reply. I think i understand what you mean (sorry if i don't ;) ). As i understood ,this is a standard way, when you have a 10-10 or 10-5 marking of your electrodes, which corresponds to the standard 10-5 marking of the file, given in DIPFIT. The problem in my case was, that i have a custom system with E1-E129 electrode marking, which does not correspond to the DIPFIT file. In this case wrap function does not recognize those locations and, from my point of view, there are two options:
1. Do a co-regestarationmanually, which takes tons of time
2. Find a .loc file with custom electrodes from EGI in spherical format, that will represent my 129 electrodes with the names E1-E129, and set it as a template file. In this case the wrap function will be able to recognize location names and will do wrapping automatically. I'm not sure that this will work in EEGLAB, right now looking for an appropriate file to do try this out.
Best regards,
Katy