[Eeglablist] Statistics on dipole orientations

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 15:17:48 PDT 2010

Paul:

Obviously, for the reason you've stated, you can't take the arithmetic
mean, you need to take the circular mean. If you use the circular
stats toolbox you can get the circular mean, perform one-way or
two-way stats, etc.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/10676-circular-statistics-toolbox-directional-statistics

::brad