[Eeglablist] Random selection of trials

Digavalli, Siva siva.digavalli at bms.com
Thu Apr 1 11:45:54 PDT 2010

Hi Kris
Unequal averaging was a concern for us as well in a rodent protocol. What we did was to identify the standard trial preceding the "odd ball" and use that to make an average. That way, you will have the same number of oddball and standard trials, contiguous in time.  I do not use EEGLAB for this and do not know how to accomplish this. I am sure someone else on this forum might be able to. Good Luck!
Siva