[Eeglablist] variables as arguments in pop_importdata()

Makoto Miyakoshi mataothefifth at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Apr 18 20:19:52 PDT 2010

Dear Nick,

I wonder if you want something like this.

allfiles=dir('*.set');
for n=1:length(allfiles)
end

During the loop, allfiles(n).name picks up each setfile name in the current
folder. Be sure that you have only necessary setfiles in the current
folder.

Makoto

--- Nick Bedo <nickbedo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm importing data as part of a loop, and I'm trying to automate
> certain parameters of the pop_importdata() function.  Specifically,
> I'm trying to add a variable as an input argument, but I can't seem
> to figure it out.  Here is the line of code that I'm working on:
>
>     EEG =

pop_importdata('dataformat','array','data','temp2','srate',200,'pnts',0,'xmin',0,'nbchan',0,

eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu