[Eeglablist] Headphone/Earphone interference with EEG recording

Peter Acs siu07pa at reading.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 02:12:42 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I am an undergrad student at the University of Reading looking to conduct
some EEG experiments.

The experiment involves audio stimuli and I am not sure about the best way
to present the stimuli to the participants of the experiment.

Would the use of headphones or earphones interfere with the recording of
the data in any way? If so, I would just use speakers instead, but ideally
I would want to obstruct any outside noises.

Thank you

Peter

--
Peter Acs