[Eeglablist] drawing lines between channels on topoplot()

Nick Bedo nickbedo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 13:13:06 PDT 2010

I'm trying to show causal influences between channels by drawing lines on the topoplot() figure output.  For example, if my calculation shows that Fz causally influences Pz, I want a line coming from Fz and pointing to Pz.  I have a feeling that at least one person has done this before using topoplot() in eeglab.

And specifically, I'm asking how to incorporate this command in a script, not through the GUI.

Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick