[Eeglablist] Newcrossf and Study

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 02:49:55 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been doing cross channel coherence analysis in EEGLAB for a while now, but I keep thinking there might be a better way of doing it. A week ago, I found (I guess, as one stumbles upon many treasures in such a wealth of functions as EEGLAB offers) the 'study' structure and set of GUI operations to be just about what I was looking for - except not cross-channel-wise. My question then is whether it would be sort of possible to... vandalise the Study tools such that rather than running ITC/ERSP analysis on channel 1:28 (given my 28 channels), for two conditions, it would run newcrossf on a single channel (say 1) vs all other channels (i.e. 2:28), such that it will do, for the whole study set, the bootstrapped tests between the two conditions (on the 27 cross-coherences).

Any suggestions on where to begin with would be more than welcome.

Thanks,

Michiel

Michiel Spapé

Research Fellow