[Eeglablist] Question Regarding Setting up multiple ASCII files for analysis

Partha Rajendra pvraj011 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:14:19 PDT 2010

Dear EEGLAB users,

My name is Partha Rajendra and I am a high school student working on
creating a seizure prediction algorithm based on my analysis of the
University of Freiburg seizure database. I have no programming experience
but I have started working on MATLAB tutorials and will be getting help from
a software engineer with MATLAB experience. My question is very basic, and
concerns getting the data into a form I can use for my analysis.

I am able to make individual plots of the raw EEG .asc files in EEGLAB, but
am not able to create an EEG montage with more than 1 single plot of EEG
data. I have been looking through an EEGLAB tutorial pdf, but my problem
seems to be more of letting MATLAB/EEGLAB know I am not looking at multiple
different sets, but trying to combine them together for my analysis. In
short, I cannot create a study with multiple EEGs displayed, only individual
plots. I believe this is because I have not set the channel locations, but I
have had some trouble setting this up.

If anyone can help me with setting up the data for analysis, it would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Partha