[Eeglablist] Invitation to Publish in Social Neuroscience Journal

Agustin Ibanez agmabaib at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:24:07 PDT 2010

Dear Coleages
I would like to invite you to contribute with a paper for a special issue of
Social Neuroscience journal (Impact factor: 4.352; see
http://www.psypress.com/social-neuroscience-1747-0919) on Neuropsychiatric
disorders, which will be guest-edited by Dr. Facundo Manes. Given your
expertise in this field, I’d like to ask whether you might be interested in
contributing with a manuscript looking at any aspect of social neuroscience
in neuropsychiatric populations.

Please find a formal letter from Professor Manes attached. Because there is
a lot of interest in this issue, if you think you'll be submitting a
manuscript for this special issue, I would appreciate it if you could let me
know in advance so we can get a better feel for how many manuscripts will
have to be handled for editorial purposes (peer-review, space available,
etc.).

All the best,

Agustin

--
Agustín Ibañez, PhD
Director
aibanez at neurologiacognitiva.org
http://www.neurologiacognitiva.org/
www.ineco.org.ar

Professor of Cognitive Neurosciences
Favaloro University
www.fundacionfavaloro.org/IN_neurociencias.htm

Affiliated Researcher,
Center for Social and Cognitive Neuroscience
The University of Chicago
5848 S. University Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637
773.702.8403, USA