[Eeglablist] basic question

d.arisi at ospedale.cremona.it d.arisi at ospedale.cremona.it
Sat Jun 19 01:32:48 PDT 2010

I need to run ICA on epoched EEGs of different subjects
In each subject 2 different visual stimuli were presented, in random
order, during the same EEG session (named "condition 1" and "condition
2"); epochs corresponding to each type of condition were grouped (off
line) in 2 datasets for each subject
>From EEGLAB tutorial I understand that a correct ICA decomposition must be
done concatenating all epochs ("condition 1" and "condition 2") for each
subjects and not running ICA on every separated dataset
Am I right? some suggestion?

regards
Daniele Arisi