[Eeglablist] Number of subjects on study

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 21 10:27:30 PDT 2010

Dear Almeida,

there is no reason that EEGLAB should not be able to process more than 37 subjects.
We are processing studies with more than 300 subjects.

Your problem arises because you have precomputed some files using 37 subjects and then try to do it again using 38 subjects. EEGLAB seems to have a problem with recognizing your precomputed files. The easy way around is to check the "recompute" box in the pre-computing graphic interface. We are working on fixing the problem.

Thanks for your feedback.
Arno