[Eeglablist] Simple intro to ERSP

Kremlacek, Jan jan.kremlacek at lfhk.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 6 07:07:19 PDT 2010

Dear Dorothy,

thank you for a nice tutorial. I would like to make a note to a problem
of the ERSP of  difference vs. difference of ERSPs.

In your example you are using a fixed phase, which advances the first
approach (the ERSP of difference) as you showed, but in a case that the
induced activity is not phase aligned, then the second approach
(difference of ERSPs) should bring you more sensitive results.

With kind regards,
Jan