[Eeglablist] Antw: DEL2MAP

Gregor Volberg Gregor.Volberg at psychologie.uni-regensburg.de
Sun Jul 18 21:56:38 PDT 2010

Hi Luis,

you might want to have a look ath the CSD toolbox by Jürgen Kayser for that
purpose,
http://psychophysiology.cpmc.columbia.edu/Software/CSDtoolbox/index.html. It
is easy to use and much faster than del2map.

Cheers,
Gregor

--
Dr. rer. nat. Gregor Volberg <gregor.volberg at psychologie.uni-regensburg.de> (
mailto:gregor.volberg at psychologie.uni-regensburg.de )
>>> Luis Garcia Dominguez <l.garcia.d at gmail.com> 15.07.2010 15:55 >>>
Hello everybody,

I am using the DEL2MAP function to convert the current eeg montage to
laplacian, but noticed the function is pretty slow when fed with data
matrices, in my computer a segment of 32-by-200 runs in about 10 sec.
The bottleneck seems to be in the function GDATAV4 that is called by
GRIDDATA, in particular a double FOR-cicle inside that function. Have
any of you consider the vectorization of that function or any other
way to improve speed?

Thanks