[Eeglablist] Re. Using ICA with interpolated channels

Jaco Sitt jdsitt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 01:36:48 PDT 2010

Dear Arnaud,

Could you please give more details of the reduction of dimensionality
on the 256 channels recordings ?

I am running ICA on the whole 256 channels  to remove artifacts, but I
am concern regarding the quality of ICA in this case.

Kind regards,

--
Jacobo Diego Sitt, MD, PhD

Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-Salpétrière,
Service de Neurologie 1, & Centre du Cerveau et de la Moëlle
47-83 Bd de l'Hôpital, 75651 PARIS Cedex 13

INSERM U992CEA/Saclay, NeuroSpin Bât 145
CEA - Saclay, France
Point Courrier 156, 91191 Gif/Yvette Cedex