[Eeglablist] CNS Research Technologist position at the University of Maryland

Joseph Dien jdien07 at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 13:39:51 PDT 2010

Hi,
    I am writing to let you know that we are currently searching for a CNS Research Technologist at the University of Maryland in College Park.  This would be a full-time position.  Candidates must hold U.S. citizenship.  An M.S. or higher with previous experience in CNS techniques (like EEG, MEG, fMRI, or fNIRS) would be preferred.  Compensation is quite competitive (minimum salary on par with typical post-doc salaries, scaling depending on qualifications).  See attached flyer for more information.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

Joseph Dien,
University of Maryland

E-mail: jdien07 at mac.com