[Eeglablist] timing issues

Jason Ralph ralphj at rpi.edu
Mon Nov 22 19:55:24 PST 2010

Hi,

I am having some major timing issues in my ERP studies.  I'm finding P300
peak latencies around 500 ms in a simple flanker task and there is no P1/N1
wave to speak of.

I suspect that the problem is a result of our display setup.  Stimuli are
presented on an LCD monitor connected through a KVM switch.  Does anyone
know if the input lag from this could have caused these problems?  We use
EGI 32 channel nets for acquisition and send triggers via a custom software
from a Mac Mini (e.g. not using E-prime).

Jason

--
Jason Ralph
CogWorks Laboratory