[Eeglablist] .locs file for Neuroscan 64 channel cap

MP mparvaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:10:30 PST 2010

Hello all,

I am sending this message again, because the last time I sent it, I was
directed  to the Eeglab downloads page for the .locs file. On the Eeglab FTP
server, there are only .map files for Neuroscan 64 channel cap, and it says
that Eeglab is currently unable to convert it into .locs file.

So, is there any other source where I can find this file? Or, is there
anyone who is using Neuroscan 64 channel system and would like to share
their .locs file with me?

Note that these 64 channels include HEO, VEO, M1, M2, CB1 and CB2 electrodes
as well.

Thanks
- Muhammad Parvaz