[Eeglablist] CNS Research Assistant position at the University of Maryland

Joseph Dien jdien07 at mac.com
Tue Nov 30 21:37:19 PST 2010

Hi,
   I am writing to let you know that we are currently searching for two CNS Research Assistants at the Center for Advanced Study of Language, here at the University of Maryland in College Park.  These would be full-time positions.  A B.S. or higher with previous experience in CNS techniques (like EEG, MEG, fMRI, or fNIRS) would be preferred.  Compensation is quite competitive.  See attached flyer for more information.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

Joseph Dien,
University of Maryland

E-mail: jdien07 at mac.com