[Eeglablist] Request for support in my PhD research

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:49:40 PST 2012

Greetings Ahmed,
you should try to contact researchers who have published articles in this
area,
please search on Google Scholar, get the names and emails from
at least 5 different groups, and then contact them. Try to provide
more detail about where you are doing your phd research,
and what kinds of analyses you intend to to. Last, try to provide
some information about data you have collected yourself already
for your phd work, if any. Best wishes, Tarik