[Eeglablist] Help for the novice user

nabaraj dahal nabarajdahal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:44:33 PST 2012

Dear Friends,

I am a novice user of EEGlab. I use Emotive  EPOC wireless headset for
recording EEG.
I want to do a simple test and analysis in EEGlab.
I have recorded eeg with eye closed where the subject have to repeatedly
subtract 27 form 199 and speak out the answer. I did the recording for a
minute.
I then imported the edf format data from BioSig Toolbox in EEGlab and then
added channel locations and ran baseline removal and ICA.
But I am really confused how to import event info in this type of test.
Will you please give me the brief idea about importing event or epoch or
suggest me some basic material where I can understand how event are
imported in such experiment.
Please forgive me for the very basic issue and help me to grow.

Regards,
Nabaraj Dahal.
University of South Australia.