[Eeglablist] neck mucles and ICA

Pedro Reis Pedro.Reis at sport.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Jan 26 02:25:03 PST 2012

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the reply. I am using a 64 electrode cap with 4 extra sEMG sensors and have been trying to figure out if the muscle decomposition would work as well with just these electrodes.

Although I believe that it is possible to remove muscle artifacts this way. There are some that think it is not or having trouble with it.

Maybe we can talk among ourselves, find consensus and make development swifter :) ( Pål Gunnar Larsson <pall at ous-hf.no> ; Guillaume Chanel <Guillaume.Chanel at unige.ch>

Regards,

Pedro Reis

Department of Sport and Exercise Medicine
Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Institute of Sport and Sport Sciences
Gebbertstr. 123b
91058 Erlangen

Tel.: 0049 9131 85 20754

This E-Mail (and any attachments) may contain confidential
or personal information. Do not use, copy or disclose the
content of this E-Mail without prior approval of the sender.