[Eeglablist] spectral analysis on trial level

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:11:33 PST 2012

Anders:

I don't think I understand the nature of your problem. The only
difference between single-trial time-frequency decompositions and a
decomposing a full time series is just the time window you decompose
across.

If you decompose the whole time series to extract phase and amplitude
values, you can then extract trials from that.

If you decompose just a smaller time window for a single trial, the
results are the same (though you can't extract as low frequency due to
the smaller time window).

::brad