[Eeglablist] importing .raw data from EGI

Stacey Irene Trepanier sit at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 24 08:59:16 PST 2012

Hello,

I am a new user of EEGLAB.  I am trying to import simple binary data from
EGI.  I have followed EGIs suggested procedures on how to export both
averaged (processed) and unprocessed data to the .raw format so that it can
be read by EEGLAB.  When I attempt to import the data to EEGLAB I have
received the following error messages:

1. For averaged data: readlocs(): cannot find the named file or variable,
check syntax
2. For unprocessed data: Out of memory Type HELP MEMORY for your options
I typed HELP MEMORY in the Matlab command window and nothing happened.

My averaged files are about 500 KB, my unprocessed data files are about
300,000 KB.

I am new to using Matlab and EEGLAB and have no computer programming
background, so simple, direct answers will help me best.

Thanks!
Stacey

University of Arizona
Speech, Language, & Hearing Sciences