[Eeglablist] Creating ERPs contralateral and ipsilateral to stimulus presentation

Tom Campbell tom_campbell75 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 03:58:38 PST 2012

Hello, In case you have not seen this, I hope that this is helpful:http://erpinfo.org/erplab/erplab-documentation/manual/Bin_Operations.html In which case, I'd suggest the place to start is to install the ERPLAB plugin:http://erpinfo.org/erplab/erplab-documentation/manual/Installation_Info.htmland go through the tutorial:http://erpinfo.org/erplab/erplab-documentation/manual/index.html Before adopting the received wisdom of the literature as to the electrode pair(s) of choice for significant testing, I'd be inclined to find any lateralised components of interest and then map them to get a feel for the distribution of the component first. Best regards,Tom.