[Eeglablist] ICA question

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:38:40 PST 2012

John -

The (Delorme et al., 2012) PLoS One paper will be online
here<http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0030135> --
any day now, I believe; a pre-press ms. is available
here<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott/pdf/Delorme_EEG_ICs_are_dipolar_lo.pdf>.
mathematical exposition of Amica is
here<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~jason/amica_a.pdf>,
and with related mathematical results on Jason's home
page<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~jason/>
.

Scott Makeig